No matter how many Glee quotes I read, they just keep getting funnier. You can't help loving this fun, witty show, and the best way to relive it outside of your mandatory viewing hour is through quotations. Glee is such a fantastic show it's all but impossible to choose the top ten quotes, but here are some of my all time favorites -- the very funniest and best of Glee.
1. "Being thrown up on, it just does something to a person." -Rachel
2. "I don't trust a man with curly hair. I can't help but picturing birds laying sulphurous eggs in there and I find it disgusting." -Sue
3. "I find recipes confusing." -Brittany
4. "I will no longer be carrying around photo ID. Know why? People should know who I am." - Sue
5. "That was the most offensive thing I've seen in 20 years of teaching -- and that includes an elementary school production of Hair." -Sue
6. "When my mom applied to college, she put being popular as her main extracurricular activity." -Quinn
7. "Your lashing out at me is fantastically compelling and inappropriate." -Kurt
8. "I can't be co-captain. No time. Kwanza!" -Mercedes
9. "My Power Rangers got married and divorced in so many combinations, they were like Fleetwood Mac." -Kurt
10. "Students that ate the ravioli today and are not up to date on their tetanus shot should see the school nurse immediately." -Figgins
11. "I'm very specific when I give a gift. You don't know how many kittens I gave away because they just weren't right." -Rachel
12. "It tastes like pink. It tastes like pink!" -Rachel
13. "I've had mono so many times I've turned into stereo." -Santana
Glee quotes are always funny, often witty, and a great way to cheer up a bleak day. No matter how tricky things get, I always find that Glee can cheer me up. If you're a fan of great music, good acting, and witty dialogue, you can't go wrong with Glee quotes.
For more funny quotes, check out the popular funny quotes section at Famous-Quotes-And-Quotations.com, a website that specializes in 'Top 10' lists of quotations in dozens of categories.