Stressing on gifts and holiday celebrations? Let us make your Christmas duties a little easier with these Christmas card quotes. Pick one of these insightful thoughts for your yearly sentiment to send to friends and family.
1. "Health, Peace, and sweet content be yours." ~Shakespeare
2. "Joy to the world. All the boys and girls now. Joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea. Joy to you and me." ~Three Dog Night
3. "Peace on earth will come to stay. When we live Christmas every day." ~Helen Steiner Rice
4. "Whatever else be lost among the years. Let us keep Christmas still a shining thing: Whatever doubts assail us, or what fears. Let us hold close one day, remembering its poignant meaning for the hearts of men. Let us get back our childlike faith again." ~Grace Noll Crowell
5. "A Christmas candle is a lovely thing. It makes no noise at all, but softly gives itself away. While quite unselfish, it grows small." ~Eva K. Logue
6. "I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year." ~Charles Dickens
7. "Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart." ~Washington Irving
8. "Christmas! The very word brings joy to our hearts. No matter how we may dread the rush, the long Christmas lists for gifts and cards to be bought and given-- when Christmas Day comes there is still the same warm feeling we had as children, the same warmth that enfolds our hearts and our homes." ~Joan Winmill Brown
9. "Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love!" ~Hamilton Wright Mabie
10. "The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other." ~Burton Hillis
11. "I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar of it every month." ~Harlan Miller
12. "Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful." ~Norman Vincent Peale
Use one of these Christmas quotes for your special sentiments this holiday season. We always hope to present some inspirational quotes for your heart. Share the magic this holiday season with these Christmas card quotes.
For more inspirational quotes, check out the popular inspirational quotes section at Famous-Quotes-And-Quotations.com, a website that specializes in 'Top 10' lists of quotations in dozens of categories.