Odds are you have a book or 2 called "Chicken Soup for the _____ Soul". So guess what? There's a holiday celebrating this inspirational book series this November 12th. Let's celebrate with these 10 Chicken Soup for the Soul quotes and authors Mark Victor Hansen and Jack Canfield quotes.
1. "If today was your last day, who would you call, what would you say, and what are you waiting for?" ~Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul
2. "Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some people move our souls to dance. They awaken us to new understandings with the passing whisper of their wisdom. Some people make the sky more beautiful to gaze upon. They stay in our lives for awhile, leave footprints in our heart, and we are never ever the same." ~Chicken Soup for the Soul
3. "When we accomplish a goal, it instantly loses some of its importance and we tend to lose interest. When we write down too many goals, there is plenty to keep our subconscious mind at work." ~Mark Victor Hansen
4. "One Dad I know uses what I call Post-It® Note therapy on his children. He leaves sticky Post-It Notes everywhere ...in their lunch box, inside their shoes, on top of their sandwich before he wraps it up. He once went into his daughter's room, looking for his hammer, and on the back of her bedroom door were every Post-It Note he'd ever given her - over 250 in all with simple messages like 'Great job'...'I love you'...or 'You're special to me.' Do you think that girl knew, without a doubt, that her Dad valued her and loved her?" ~Jack Canfield
5. "Our inner image of ourselves and what we want to accomplish in life helps to make us what we are meant to be." ~Mark Victor Hansen
6. "There are only two words that will always lead you to success. Those words are yes and no. Undoubtedly, you've mastered saying yes. So start practicing saying no. Your goals depend on it!" ~Jack Canfield
7. "Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful." ~Mark Victor Hansen
8. "Everything you want is out there waiting for you to ask. Everything you want also wants you. But you have to take action to get it." ~Jack Canfield
9. "A self-fulfilling prophecy is that you get what you expect. Why not create great expectations and the highest vision possible for yourself and the whole world?" ~Mark Victor Hansen
10. "Chicken Soup for the Soul ... Stories for a Better World." ~Jack Canfield
I love my Chicken Soup for the Preschool Mom's Soul and my Chicken Soup for the Golf Lover's Soul books. They are filled with uplifting and inspirational stories for my "golf lover" husband and me. We often relate to the stories and are inspired with ideas for our own selves. Celebrate this November 12th with Chicken Soup for the Soul quotes.
For more inspirational quotes, check out the popular inspirational quotes section at Famous-Quotes-And-Quotations.com, a website that specializes in 'Top 10' lists of quotations in dozens of categories.