Prepare this November to remember and appreciate the men and women who put their lives on the line. They protect the America's ideals, land and people. Check out some quotes for Veterans Day. And don't forget to support your local and state American Veterans.
1. "On this Veterans Day, let us remember the service of our veterans, and let us renew our national promise to fulfill our sacred obligations to our veterans and their families who have sacrificed so much so that we can live free." ~Dan Lipinski
2. "When I was building the Vietnam Memorial, I never once asked the veterans what it was like in the war, because from my point of view, you don't pry into other people's business." ~Maya Lin
3. "How important it is for us to recognize and celebrate our heroes and she-roes!" ~Maya Angelou
4. "Our veterans accepted the responsibility to defend America and uphold our values when duty called." ~Bill Shuster
5. "This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave." -Elmer Davis
6. "As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them." -John Fitzgerald Kennedy
7. "Since the Revolution, eight generations of America's veterans have established an unbroken commitment to freedom." ~Steve Buyer
8. "I learned a lot from Vietnam veterans, especially as some of them turned against their own war." ~Robert Jay Lifton
9. "Our Vietnam Veterans have taught us that no matter what are positions may be on policy, as Americans and patriots, we must support all of our soldiers with our thoughts and our prayers." ~Zack Wamp
10. "The sacrifices made by veterans and their willingness to fight in defense of our nation merit our deep respect and praise - and to the best in benefits and medical care." ~Sue Kelly
12. "The willingness of America's veterans to sacrifice for our country has earned them our lasting gratitude." ~Jeff Miller
13. "This year's Veterans Day celebration is especially significant as our country remains committed to fighting the War on Terror and as brave men and women are heroically defending our homeland." ~John Doolittle
14. "We owe our World War II veterans - and all our veterans - a debt we can never fully repay." ~Doc Hastings
Ready to see your local Veterans at the intersections over the weekend? Roll down your window, drop some money in their milk jugs, proudly display your little red flower, and most importantly express your gratitude. Show your support and gratefulness for their service. Be inspired by these quotes for Veterans Day.
For more patriotic quotes, check out the popular patriotic quotes section of Famous-Quotes-And-Quotations.com, a website that specializes in 'Top 10' lists of quotations in dozens of categories.