American Business Women's Day is September 22nd. President Reagan recognized this holiday in 1986. And it bears celebrating for many reasons. America is a breeding ground for the success of our mothers, daughters and friends. Thanks to some brilliant pioneer business women, American women today have special opportunities. Let's celebrate them this September with some savvy business women quotes.
1. "You can only become truly accomplished at something you love. Don't make money your goal. Instead, pursue the things you love doing, and then do them so well that people can't take their eyes off you." ~Maya Angelou
2. "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." ~Coco Chanel
3. "One of the lessons that I grew up with was to always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody else says distract you from your goals. And so when I hear about negative and false attacks, I really don't invest any energy in them, because I know who I am." ~Michelle Obama
4. "No other environment can match the energy of a place like this, where leaders in their fields create ideas and transmit them to the best young minds in the world." ~Condoleezza Rice
5. "Some of us are becoming the men we wanted to marry." ~Gloria Steinem
6. "Like triage in an emergency room, choose a few areas where you can make the most difference and leave the rest to others." ~ Anne Huff
7. "Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. This is your moment. Own it." ~Maya Angelou
8. "Were there none who were discontented with what they have, the world would never reach anything better." ~Florence Nightingale
9. "Most of us have trouble juggling. The woman who says she doesn't is someone whom I admire but have never met." ~Barbara Walters
10. "My great hope is to laugh as much as I cry; to get my work done and try to love somebody and have the courage to accept the love in return." ~Oprah Winfrey
11. "Without leaps of imagination, or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities. Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning." ~Hilary Clinton
12. "You can't please everyone, and you can't make everyone like you." ~Katie Couric
Celebrate the successful women in your lives this September 22nd. They pursue life and dreams like they were mountains to climb. And they deserve your admiration. Share these successful business women quotes with them today!
For more inspirational quotes, check out the popular inspirational quotes section at Famous-Quotes-And-Quotations.com, a website that specializes in 'Top 10' lists of quotations in dozens of categories.