Following on the heels of Father's Day is a special holiday celebrating the bond of Fathers and Daughters. July 7th is National Fathers Take your Daughters for a Walk Day. So Pops... grab your little girl's hand and head out to spend time walking with her. Truly listen to her. You are her greatest hero and whether she's 3, 13, or 30... it is sure to be a memorable experience.
1. "Watching your daughter being collected by her date feels like handing over a million dollar Stradivarius to a gorilla." ~Jim Bishop
2. "Anything I've done up till May 27th 1999 was kind of an illusion, existing without living. My daughter, the birth of my daughter, gave me life." ~Johnny Depp
3. "Chase your dreams but always know the road that'll lead you home again. Go on, take on this whole world. But to me you know you'll always be, my little girl." ~Tim McGraw
4. "The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother." ~Theodore M. Hesburgh
5. "Certain is it that there is no kind of affection so purely angelic as of a father to a daughter. In love to our wives there is desire; to our sons, ambition; but to our daughters there is something which there are no words to express." ~Joseph Addison
6. "My dear father; my dear friend; the best and wisest man I ever knew, who taught me many lessons and showed me many things as we went together along the country by-ways." ~Sarah Orne Jewett
7. "I love my father as the stars - he's a bright shining example and a happy twinkling in my heart." ~Adabella Radici
8. "Fathers, be good to your daughters. You are the god and the weight of her world." ~John Mayer
9. "You fathers will understand. You have a little girl. She looks up to you. You're her oracle. You're her hero. And then the day comes when she gets her first permanent wave and goes to her first real party, and from that day on, you're in a constant state of panic." ~Stanley T. Banks: Father of the Bride
10. "There's two things I know for sure: She was sent here from heaven and she's daddy's little girl." ~Bob Carlisle
Whether you're walking her into Preschool or getting ready to walk her down the aisle, there is no more special bond than that between a dad and his daughter. So check out these quotes about fathers and daughters and get inspired to hang out with your little girl today!
For more inspirational quotes, check out the popular inspirational quotes section at Famous-Quotes-And-Quotations.com, a website that specializes in 'Top 10' lists of quotations in dozens of categories.